Wednesday 31 October 2012

A Warm Welcome

This is my very first post on the Quilt Candy blog, and how to start?  Such a lot of white space before me, just waiting to be filled with words and colour and quilts and fabrics.  
 
 

 
 
Let's start with a very large and warm welcome. I'm thrilled that you're here and reading this, and hopefully you will join me on my journey as I make beautiful quilts with gorgeous fabrics and bring joy and pleasure to those who give and receive them.
 
 
 
 
There are lots of ways you can keep up with what's going on at QC HQ  (That's Quilt Candy Head Quarters) also known as our beautiful home in the heart of the Jersey countryside. 
 

Find us on Facebook: 
 
I would love it if you choose to 'like' the page and keep up to date with  giveaways, updates and latest products. 
 
Find us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/QuiltCandyGirl 
 
And of course there is our website www.quiltcandy.co.uk
 
 
 
Whether you are reading this because you are a quiltmaker and love all things quilty, or a mum, dad, relation or friend considering purchasing a quilt for a special small person, I do hope that you will join me again and be in touch soon. 
   
 
Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! Looking forward to sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for setting this up with 2 little ones in tow and at the same time as doing your C&G - you must be Wonder Woman! I wish you all the best in your exciting new venture x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Sarah! Good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah I am envious of your life on Jersey after seeing it on an episode of 'Coast'. The Channel Islands were also important during the Second World War. You are linked in with a very historic place. I am waving from Australia to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you and will reply soon!