Thursday 11 December 2014

An Apple for My (Daughter's) Teacher

So it's that time of year again; everyone's feeling festive and the mood in school is lightening as work winds down and they start having some fun!  

My daughter's in year 1, and she's worked incredibly hard this year, and come on so much, even since September.  And it's all due to her wonderful teacher Mrs L.  So what better way to express my thanks than to create a little hand made gift.  As soon as I saw the apple fabric I knew it had to be for her!  



I love that green fabric to, that I refer to as my 'pear' fabric.  What better a match than pears to go with the teacher's apples!  

I'm really looking forward to my daughter giving this notebook to Mrs L.  Teachers do such a great job, and hopefully they know how much they are appreciated. 

Sarah x

Linking up with:

Needle and Thread Thursday



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful make! I love everything about it! Your daughter's teacher is going to be so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you and will reply soon!