Wednesday 4 March 2015

Zipper Pouches for All Occasions

So this last week I've been on a bit of a mission, to make lots of pencil cases or zipper pouches for lots of different people.  It all started when my friend bought my son some gorgeous personalised coloured pencils, with his name neatly written in gold on every single one.  He simply had to have a special pencil case for them!  So here it is.


And of course I couldn't make one for my youngest with out Little Miss Candy wanting one.  So she got this one.  I have to admit, I do just love this fabric combo, especially those cute little deer.


Then I made an early Easter teacher gift ready to be filled with mini eggs. (Wow, I've never been this organised before!)


I also made one for my friend...


One for my 8 year old cousin...


And one for my 12 year old cousin, who's a boy.


The 30 zips that I ordered from Ebay last week are rapidly disappearing!  These pencil cases are great to make, check out the tutorial on the Little Red Window blog.

Sarah x

4 comments:

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you and will reply soon!