Tuesday 20 January 2015

Bloomers!

In the last month or so, I've embarked on a new (ish) adventure...dress making.  Well, baby dress making that is.  

And as a result I had a request from someone to make a dress and a pair of bloomers.  You know the type that go over a baby's nappy, and co-ordinate ever so cutely and perfectly with the dress.  Well I was up for the challenge, and this is what I came up with.


I think the Wee Wander fabric adds to their cuteness, I just love this little deer that looks you right in the eye.  

And here are the ruffles on the bottom ;-)  


They worked out just fine, but there's definitely a few things I'd do differently next time...it was a learning curve!  

So now I'm mid dress making and looking forward to sharing it with you soon. 

By the way, this is one of my favourite fabric lines of all time, and in case you didn't see it before, here's the cushion I made using it last year.  



It's too cute! 

Sarah x


Linking up with: 

Fresh Poppy Design


4 comments:

  1. Yes, that is a cute fabric line and it feels so good....too bad we are too old for nappy covers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with all that pink. So girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wee Wander is too cute anyway; then you go turning it into a ruffle bottom. Intolerably cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you and will reply soon!