harping on talking about my trip to London last month for ages now. In particular my visit to the Kaffe Fasset exhibition, A Life in Colour, which was just fabulous.
And while I was there I thought I might be fun to share the fabulousness and pick up a few things to have a giveaway on my little blog.
So who's in?! This is what I am giving away to 1 lucky reader :-)
1) Kaffe Fassett fabric
2) Coordinating Kona Light Lilac
3) Vintage style Merchant and Mills Seam Ripper (from Liberty's no less!)
4) Kaffe Fassett Life in colour exhibition pamphlet
5) Kaffe Fassett postcard - perfect to brighten up any sewing room ;-)
Let me tempt you further with a few close up shots of the *prize*
Yep, that's right, just one prize, all these goodies could be yours. I hope that's enough to tempt you to enter! There's 2 chances to win. All you have to do is:
1) Follow my blog and leave a comment telling me that you've done so (or if you already follow just say Hi and let me know)
2 Like and share my facebook page for a second chance to win and leave a comment on my blog telling me that you've done so
I'll draw a winner on Saturday 9th June using Mr Random Generator and contact the winner that day. International entries are welcome too. Good luck!
This week I'll be busy quilting my I Heart New York Quilt. I can't wait to get started and share progress with you soon :-)
Linking up with: